Loading Flash

F-IN-BOX for Delphi / Builder C++ / VCL
SrBauti

Loading Flash

Postby SrBauti » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:02 pm

Hi,
i'm using FlashPlayercontrol version 1.2 and found a problem while using it. I have a big flash movie which opens other swf's. The flash movie has a size of 848x480 but the flashplayercontrol has a different size. I use the scalemode 2 (ExactFit) and everything goes well (the movie is correctly scaled, using all the delphi panel size), but when the flash movie loads a swf the scale mode is changed to 3, and the flash movie is cut on the borders. Anyone know how can I avoid this?

This does not happen with all the loaded swf's... With swf's made within the Macromedia Flash editor, everything goes OK, the scale is not changed, but when I load a swf made with Camstasia Studio (application for screen capturing and saving to .avi, .mpg or .swf) the scale is changed. Then, if I try to load another swf made within the Macromedia Flash Editor, the scale is changed again to 2 (Exact Fit, the original one).

Any help? Thanks.

Dani.

Softanics
Site Admin

Re: Loading Flash

Postby Softanics » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:29 pm

Thank you for your question.

SrBauti wrote:i'm using FlashPlayercontrol version 1.2 and found a problem while using it.

It's a very old version, it would be good if you upgrade it.

SrBauti wrote:I have a big flash movie which opens other swf's. The flash movie has a size of 848x480 but the flashplayercontrol has a different size. I use the scalemode 2 (ExactFit) and everything goes well (the movie is correctly scaled, using all the delphi panel size), but when the flash movie loads a swf the scale mode is changed to 3, and the flash movie is cut on the borders. Anyone know how can I avoid this?

Could you please create new project and use regular imported Flash ActiveX instead of flashplayercontrol? The same problem?
Best regards, Artem A. Razin,
F-IN-BOX support
Ask your question here: http://www.f-in-box.com/support.html

Return to “Delphi / Builder / VCL Edition”