What's up here ?

F-IN-BOX for Delphi / Builder C++ / VCL
Nuke

What's up here ?

Postby Nuke » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:08 pm

Hi FlashPlayercontrol developer !

Can you please answer my question about parameter passing ?

How should people trust you and license your stuff if you don't even reply to questions in your support forum ????

You don't reply in this forum, you don't react to private messages ...

I guess you won't get customers that way !

Have a nice day

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:36 pm

Hi Nuke,

Softanics has a track record of giving top notch support. I have reported a few problems and have always been very happy with the way they handle support issues.

But not questions are easy to answer, and sometimes it takes time to figure out what the problem is and how to solve it.

I realize that your problem is important and urgent to you, but small hard working companies have to prioritize their time - especially in the middle of the summer.

Give it a bit more time. If the problem can be solved, I'm sure it will be. On the other hand, if you have control of the swf, it should be fairly easy to modify it to get around your problem.

TGR

Postby TGR » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:44 pm

Hm, sorry about the typo:

Not all questions are easy to answer...

Nuke

Postby Nuke » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:25 pm

Hi TGR :)

Give it a bit more time. If the problem can be solved, I'm sure it will be. On the other hand, if you have control of the swf, it should be fairly easy to modify it to get around your problem.

At least one person is reading the posts in here ;)

The problem is not time in this case. I simply need to know if somethin is possible or not. This doesn't require any time on the developer's side...

Unfortunately I don't have control of the swf files :(

Have a nice day

TGR

Postby TGR » Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:10 am

Would it be possible to load a small bootstrap swf that sets the relevant variables and then links to the main swf? I believe variables are not cleared when loading a new swf.

If it works, it could be a workaround until a more permanent solution is found.

Softanics
Site Admin

Postby Softanics » Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:35 pm

I'm sorry for the delaying. Last days we are working on the Flash 8 supporting, it's very important for the community. Please see my answer.
Best regards, Artem A. Razin,
F-IN-BOX support
Ask your question here: http://www.f-in-box.com/support.html

Return to “Delphi / Builder / VCL Edition”