32 bits AVI ?

DLL Edition of the F-IN-BOX
Manok

32 bits AVI ?

Postby Manok » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:26 pm

Hello,
I just stumbled upon the f-in-box, and it might just solve my problems!

I am looking to convert a Flash movie into a 32 bits AVI file (so with alpha channel/transparency). I see that the individual needed challenges are addressed in f-in-box, such as playing a flash movie, transparency, grabbing individual frames as BMP.

Is it easy/possible to grab a stream of 32 bits bitmaps from a flash file with f-in-box?

A second question, the most important one: can I use f-in-box from C? I see that C++ is supported, but I'm only using C.

Thanks!

Softanics
Site Admin

Re: 32 bits AVI ?

Postby Softanics » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Thank you for your questions.

Manok wrote:Is it easy/possible to grab a stream of 32 bits bitmaps from a flash file with f-in-box?

Yes, it's possible. Please review sample Samples\OpenGL to see how to get each new frame. Anyway, I'm ready to answer all your questions. But please see the sample before asking.

Manok wrote:A second question, the most important one: can I use f-in-box from C? I see that C++ is supported, but I'm only using C.

Yes, f-in-box is a set of functions that can be used from any language. From C too.

Thank you.
Best regards, Artem A. Razin,
F-IN-BOX support
Ask your question here: http://www.f-in-box.com/support.html

Manok

Postby Manok » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Thanks you for your quick answer.

I will see in the coming week whether I can get the example to work, and understand it. It seems simple enough. :)

Return to “DLL Edition”