The new release's perfermance is improve but not enough!

.NET Edition of the F-IN-BOX
lingxiaowen

The new release's perfermance is improve but not enough!

Postby lingxiaowen » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:45 am

Thank u for your new release demo edtion! the perfermance is improve a lot! but after i have compare it and the native Flash.ocx embeded in .NET APP, i still found that: when the swf's frame rat is >30 f/s or the redraw area is too wider, the FPC's perfermance is badder than the Flash.ocx, for my opinio, i think it is liekly cuase by the FPC's preprocess the WM_Paint message,maybe it use it to draw the Demo Version Lable on the Surface. each time it draw the Lable,it consume a lot cpu time or a lot New Message wich lead to the Flash.OCX WORK NOT in normal way!
i think FPC should Draw the DEMO VERSION Lable in a seperate Thread ,every 5 second draw a time,this may improve a lot the perfermance!
I don't know wheather what i say is correct or not!

And by the way ,how much does it cost when i buy 30 liencenses??

Thank u !!!!

Softanics
Site Admin

Re: The new release's perfermance is improve but not enough!

Postby Softanics » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:34 am

lingxiaowen wrote:Thank u for your new release demo edtion! the perfermance is improve a lot! but after i have compare it and the native Flash.ocx embeded in .NET APP, i still found that: when the swf's frame rat is >30 f/s or the redraw area is too wider, the FPC's perfermance is badder than the Flash.ocx, for my opinio, i think it is liekly cuase by the FPC's preprocess the WM_Paint message,maybe it use it to draw the Demo Version Lable on the Surface. each time it draw the Lable,it consume a lot cpu time or a lot New Message wich lead to the Flash.OCX WORK NOT in normal way!
i think FPC should Draw the DEMO VERSION Lable in a seperate Thread ,every 5 second draw a time,this may improve a lot the perfermance!
I don't know wheather what i say is correct or not!

It's a good idea. Please download the last build and test it.

lingxiaowen wrote:And by the way ,how much does it cost when i buy 30 liencenses??

I've sent you private message.
Best regards, Artem A. Razin,
F-IN-BOX support
Ask your question here: http://www.f-in-box.com/support.html

Return to “.NET Edition”