memory usage problem with vs.net 2005

.NET Edition of the F-IN-BOX
shimi2001

memory usage problem with vs.net 2005

Postby shimi2001 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:08 am

even with programtic (not in the constructor) creating the f-in-box control
it increase dramaticaly the memory usage of the all apllication

2. did you solve the any cpu problem eith 64 bit application crash
i understand that we need to compile with X86 cpu but it couse alot of problem with diffrent cpu's of my client
please fix this as soon as posible

3. can you recompile the f-in-box in vs.net 2005 (.net framework 2 and not with vs.net 2003 .net 1) because this is the major problem with creating refrence in the f-in-box

thanks
shimon

Softanics
Site Admin

Re: memory usage problem with vs.net 2005

Postby Softanics » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:38 am

Thank you for your questions.

shimi2001 wrote:even with programtic (not in the constructor) creating the f-in-box control
it increase dramaticaly the memory usage of the all apllication

If you load the same movie into Internet Explorer, how about memory usage?

If you launch already compiled EXE included in the zip (demo or full version), do you see the same behavior?

If you create simple project with standard imported flash ocx and load the same movie, do you see the same memory usage?

shimi2001 wrote:2. did you solve the any cpu problem eith 64 bit application crash
i understand that we need to compile with X86 cpu but it couse alot of problem with diffrent cpu's of my client
please fix this as soon as posible

Whta the problem? There is no 64-bit version of flash.ocx (Adobe Flash Player) for Windows, so you are not able to use it in 64-bit applications. Only in 32 bit. I don't understand about what the problem you write. if you specify that project should be 32-bit, VS build it and you can run the EXE under Windows 64bit without problems. I can't understand what should we fix. A 64-bit application is not able to load a 32-bits DLL (Adobe Flash Player is a 32-bit DLL). We can't fix Windows basics.

shimi2001 wrote:3. can you recompile the f-in-box in vs.net 2005 (.net framework 2 and not with vs.net 2003 .net 1) because this is the major problem with creating refrence in the f-in-box

What the problem? I add reference to f-in-box in vs.net 2005 / .net 2 without problems even if I have only .net 2 installed. What problems you have? Explain me more please.
Best regards, Artem A. Razin,
F-IN-BOX support
Ask your question here: http://www.f-in-box.com/support.html

Return to “.NET Edition”