Fullscreen popup menu

F-IN-BOX for Delphi / Builder C++ / VCL
abb

Fullscreen popup menu

Postby abb » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:30 am

Hi,

Did you ever notice that you don't control the fullscreen mode rightclick menu? Is it possible to disable it and replace it with a custom popup menu just as it is done for usual TFlashPlayerControl's popup menu?

Also it would be nice to have the ability to hide mouse cursor in the fullscreen mode.

Thanks.

Softanics
Site Admin

Postby Softanics » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:28 am

Thank you for your question.

The latest version have the same problem?

Thank you.
Best regards, Artem A. Razin,
F-IN-BOX support
Ask your question here: http://www.f-in-box.com/support.html

abb

Postby abb » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:29 am

Softanics wrote:Thank you for your question.
The latest version have the same problem?
Thank you.

I've installed 3.5.2 version now, but I can't test that feature, because... I can't switch to the fullscreen mode in my existing project! It worked perfectly with 3.4.2.9 though. Now "fullscreen" button in my SWF just does nothing. I change the folder in Library preferences back to 3.4.2.9, rebuild the project and it works again...

Delphi 7, Flash OCX version 10d on Nov. 03 2009.

Want to see my SWF? :)

Thanks.

Softanics
Site Admin

Postby Softanics » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Oh... Could you please check the demo application SampleA_FLVPlayer.exe ? It also has the button to switch to fullscreen. I have almost latest flash ocx here and the button works well...

F-IN-BOX support

abb

Postby abb » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Softanics wrote:Oh... Could you please check the demo application SampleA_FLVPlayer.exe ? It also has the button to switch to fullscreen. I have almost latest flash ocx here and the button works well...

Doesn't work.
Though I haven't understood whether that button is a part of SWF or not (it looks like not), but it does nothing for me. In my original project I have appropriate button within SWF. It calls actionscript to switch to fullscreen mode. Of course all properties like EnableFullScreen are in place. Your old version works OK too.

Any ideas?

Softanics
Site Admin

Postby Softanics » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:16 am

The problem is that I still can't reproduce it.

Could you please send me your flash ocx (usually located in %SystemRoot%\System32\Macromed\Flash) to support (at) f-in-box.com ?

Thank you in advance.

F-IN-BOX support

abb

Postby abb » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Softanics wrote:Could you please send me your flash ocx (usually located in %SystemRoot%\System32\Macromed\Flash) to support (at) f-in-box.com ?

Of course, I could do it, but I've just cleared my Windows\Macromed\Flash folder and then reinstalled the latest OCX by opening a website in IE with Flash content. As a result I've got Flash10e.ocx on 01/27/2010. I'm sure you can do the same.

I've checked your sample again and have got just the same effect - no effect.

I can't understand why do you think about OCX version whereas I told you that your previous code version works perfectly with both old and the latest OCX. I'm sure the problem is in your code + in some system peculiarities like videocard, but not in the OCX.

BTW, Do you use so called "Hardware acceleration" when you switch to fullscreen in your code? As for me, I don't use it.

Thanks.

Softanics
Site Admin

Postby Softanics » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:01 am

OK, at last, we've fixed it. Could you please check?

Thank you.

F-IN-BOX support

abb

Postby abb » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 am

Softanics wrote:OK, at last, we've fixed it. Could you please check?

OK, fullscreen works now. So, we can turn back to the original topic - how to disable original popup menu in fullscreen mode? Your sample shows it, as well as my code, using your control's 3.5.3 version.

Thanks.

Return to “Delphi / Builder / VCL Edition”